If you are finding the current times challenging and unnerving, this LMI Journal was written for you!
Seven Great Ideas that Will Change Your Life
Each of these articles has specific actionable information that you can use to gain better results in your business. Please take the time to read at least one – and consider reading more than that!
1. The ability to develop and sustain self-motivated people is a critical determining factor of your organization’s success or failure.
2. Six “New Year” questions that should be answered by every effective leader at the beginning of each year.
3. Increase your productivity by understanding your communication needs and leveraging equipment to meet those needs.
4. Steps to facilitate good communication and maximize your success as a team.
5. Three key areas to increase team members’ productivity and use more of their potential
6. The Four P’s: The wants and needs of people can be classified into four types.
7. Unlocking Your Potential and Achieve Greater Results
Now is the time to act – don’t allow the forces of change to swallow you up – you have the ability to make change and lead from the “front.”
The LMI process is truly a Catalyst of Change and Growth.
Michael D. Diercks, Regional President, LMI - Serving Columbus for 40 years!
Partnering with Leaders to Increase Results and Enhance Value!