Personal Leadership is needed - and demanded - now more than ever.
These are random thoughts on the keys to personal leadership success.
1) Recognize EVERYONE is a leader. Whether you wear the title of CEO or bottle washer, you are a leader.
2) True personal leadership has nothing to do with managing others. It has everything to do with influencing others.
3) True personal leadership starts with self and works outward.
4) True personal leadership has a vision for themselves and encourages, supports and engages the vision of everyone else.
5) True personal leadership doesn't wait to be managed.
6) True personal leadership has a humble sense of being. They are comfortable in their own skin and don't depend on others for their identify.
7) True personal leadership is self-accountable. Their standard is beyond doing 'enough', meeting the 'base' requirements or satisfying the 'expected' results. They continually raise the bar of performance on themselves and, by influnce, those around them.
You become a true personal leader by your behaviors and not by your titles.
So - let's all take a little more ownership and become the leader you want to follow!
I need your help - those are my random thoughts on the subject - what can you add to the list? This isn't the complete list.